Golden Triangle (5nts) + Colombo (3nts)
Golden Triangle (5nigts) + Colombo (3nts) – £1449 per person
Golden Triangle (5N/6Days)-Delhi,Agra,Jaipur
Price includes 4star Hotels with B&B, Entrance,Transfers & Tour guide.
Colombo (3N/4Days)-Negombo,Dambulla or Sigiriya ,Kandy.
Price includes 4star Hotels with B&B, Entrance,Transfers & Tour guide.
Flights by Jet Airways & Air Lanka
Itinerary for Golden Triangle (INDIA)
Day 01 – Arrive at Delhi
On arrival in Delhi meet and greet by our representative in Indian tradition with garlanding and escorted to Hotel.overnight stay.
Day 02- Delhi
After morning breakfast proceed for full day guided sightseeing tour of old and New Delhi. Covering the Raj Ghat passed through Red Fort,India Gate, President House, Humaun Tomb and Qutub Minar Overnight stay.
Day 03 – Delhi / Agra (210 Km)
Morning after Breakfast depart by surface to Agra.Arrive Agra check-in to hotel and proceed for guided tour of Agra – visit to Agra Fort & TajMahal the most beautiful symbol of love by the light of setting. Overnight stay
Day 04- Agra/Jaipur (240 km)via – Fatehpursikri
Morning drive to Jaipur en-route visiting FatehpurSikri (Old Deserted town of Mughal Dynasty) Jama Masjid, The BulandDarwaza, Palace of JodhaBai, BirbalBhawan&PanchMahal. On arrival at Jaipur check into the hotel. Over night stay.
Day 05 – Jaipur
Morning after Breakfast proceed for Amer Fort Enjoy the ride on Elephant back. Afternoon Passed through HawaMahal, followed by city sightseeing of Jaipur visit – City Palace, JantarMantar and GovindDevji Temple-Overnight stay.
Day 06- Jaipur / Delhi
Morning after Breakfast drive to Delhi, on arrival transfer to Airport for your flight to onward journey
|Delhi||Country Inn & Suites/Radisson, Ghaziabad||CPAI|
|Agra||Four Points by Sheraton/Howard Park Plaza( Fern)||CPAI|
|Jaipur||Four Points by Sheraton/ Regis||CPAI|
- Accommodation on 01 Double on Twin Sharing Basis
- Daily breakfast in the Hotel.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives by Air – Condition vehicle with ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- Driver bata, parking, toll, fuel.
- Garlanding upon arrival in Delhi.
- An Local English-speaking guide as per itinerary.
- Elephant Ride at Amer fort.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any tip to guide and drivers
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry, liquor bills etc.
- Travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
Day 01 -Arrival Transfer/Negombo
Meet on arrival at Bandaranayke International Airport by Antiquity Representative and transfer to Negombo – Check in at Hotel – Rest of the day at leisure – Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 02- Negombo/Pinnawela/Sigiriya OR Dambulla
Breakfast at Hotel – Leave for Dambulla or Sigiriyaen route visit the Elephant Orphanage in Pinnawela – This orphanage is the home for about 89 elephants, out of which some are baby elephants found abandoned or orphaned in the wild. They are being cared, fed and trained by the wild life authorities. The best time to visit is during the feeding times, when one will have the opportunity of seeing the baby elephants being bottle-fed. Also could accompany the elephants to a river close-by and see them having their daily bath – Afternoon Climb the 5th century Sigiriya rock fortress which is a world heritage site, built by King Kashyapa (477-495 AD). The ‘Lion Rock’ is a citadel of unusual beauty rising 200 meters from the scrub jungle. The rock was the innermost stronghold of the 70 hectare fortified town. A moat, rampart, and extensive gardens including the renowned water gardens ring the base of the rock. Visit the world-renowned frescoes of the ‘Heavenly Maidens’ of Sigiriya, which are in a sheltered pocket of the rock approached by a spiral stairway. These frescoes are painted in earth pigments on plaster – Check in at Hotel – Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 03 – Sigiriya or Dambulla / Kandy
Breakfast at Hotel – Leave for Kandy en route visit the Dambulla Rock Temple. Climb up to the temple, which was donated by king Walagambahu in the 1st century BC to Buddhist monks. Dambulla is a World Heritage site and is the most impressive of Sri Lanka’s cave temples. The complex of five caves with over 2000 sq. meters of painted walls and the ceiling is the largest area of paintings found in the world. These caves contain over 150 images of the Buddha of which the largest is the colossal figure of the Buddha carved out of rock spanning 14 meters and a spice garden in Matale, to see the different spices, which Sri Lanka is famous for. You will be introduced to different spices and shown how some of these spices are grown and processed – Check in at Hotel – Afternoon proceed on a sightseeing tour of Kandy visit the Peradeniya Botanical Gardens. This botanical garden was first built as a pleasure garden by a Sinhala king and was expanded by the British. It is 147 acres in extent and provides an amazing variety of trees, plants and flowers – Kandy was the last capital of the Sri Lankan kings, and is a World Heritage Site. The name Kandy conjures visions of splendor and magnificence. Many of the legends, traditions and folklore are still lovingly kept alive. Drive around the Kandy Lake built by the last Sinhala king Sri WickramaRajasinghe in 1798. Visit the Kandy town and Bazaar, the arts & crafts centre and a gem museum and a lapidary – In the evening visit the Temple of the Tooth Relic and thereafter witness a cultural show featuring traditional Sri Lankan dancing – Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 04- Kandy / Transfer to Beach or departure transfer
Breakfast at Hotel – Transfer to respective beach property up to Bentota or to Airport to connect with departure flight.
Hotels used :
|City||4 star hotel||Room|
|Negombo||Goldi Sands Hotel or similar||Standard room|
|Dambulla or Sigiriya||Paradise Resort or similar||Standard room|
|Kandy||Ozo Kandyor Similar||Standard room|
- Meet & assist Arrival/Departure transfer & Tour as per the Itinerary by air conditioned vehicle with services of an English-speaking chauffer Guide.
- 01/02 Pax – Car .
- 03/06 Pax – Micro Van .
- Accommodation in Hotels listed or similar on Twin sharing basis with a mandatory Single supplement from 02 to 06 Pax.
- Meal Plan on Bed/Breakfast basis (Daily Breakfast).
- Entrance fees to visit – Elephant Orphanage,Sigiriya Rock Fortress , Dambulla Rock Cave Temple. Royal Botanical Gardens, Temple of the Tooth ,Kandyan Cultural Dance
- Mineral Bottle Water throughout the tour. (02 “500ml” Bottles Each Per Person Per Day)
- Wet Wipes. (01 Each Per Person on Arrival)
- Free Wi-Fi on the vehicle.
- Porterage, Service charge & Government tax.
- Visa for Sri Lanka, please visit www.eta.gov.lk for more details / submit your individual visa application.
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips, bar, laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenses not specified above.
- Lunches & Dinner as per the itinerary.
- If transfer to Beach Resort end of tour Departure transfer from Beach resort