GOLDEN TRIANGLE, SHIMLA
GOLDEN TRIANGLE, SHIMLA – £1069.00 per person based on 2 Adults on B&B basis
Golden Triangle, Shimla — Delhi – Agra -Jaipur -Shimla
Travel Period 20/05/2017 – 30/09/2017
- GOLDEN TRIANGLE, SHIMLA 7 Nights
- Board Basis : Bed & Breakfast
- Adults : 2 Adults
- Room Basis : Delux Room
- Flight : Flight & Train Travel Included
- Price includes- Sightseeing, Transfers, Guide services, Entrance and Toy Train.
- VAI Offer Price : £1069.00 PP
Day 01: Arrive at Delhi
On arrival in Delhi meet and greet by our representative in Indian traditional with garlanding and escorted to Hotel. Later visit Qutub Minar, Red Fort, drive pass through India Gate, the President & Parliament House.Evening relax at hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 02: Delhi / Agra (210 kms)
After morning breakfast check-out from the Hotel drive to Agra.
Arrive Agra, check-in to Hotel. Later proceed for guided tour of Agra – visit to Agra Fort & TajMahal (closed on Fridays) the most beautiful symbol of love, the TajMahal by the light of setting Sun can see the glow of TajMahal in the changing light of setting Sun. Overnight stay.
Day 03–Agra /FatehpurSikri / Jaipur (260Kms)
After breakfast, drive to Jaipur – the fabled “pink city” of the desert named after Jai Singh, the former Maharaja of Jaipur enroute visit FatehpurSikri Fort. Arrive at Jaipur & transfer to the hotel. Night stay in Jaipur.
Day 04 –Jaipur
After breakfast, visit the majestic Amber Fort. Ride up on Elephants to the former capital of the royals set against the backdrop of the wooded hills.Later visit the Palace of Winds also known as HawaMahal, Past, present and future merge at Jai Singh’s observatory etc. Over Night stay.
Day 05:Jaipur – Delhi (260 Kms)
After breakfast, drive to Delhi.
Arrive Delhi, transfer to hotel. Later free for own activities or shopping.
Day 06: Delhi-Kalka by Train/ Kalka -Shimla by Toy Train.
After early breakfast, transfer to railway station to board on train forKalka. [Kalka Shatabadi : 07:40/11:45 hrs.]
Arrive Kalka Station, take toy train for Shimla.Arrive Shimla – Shimla is the capital of the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, in the Himalayan foothills. Once the summer capital of British India, it remains the terminus of the narrow-gauge Kalka-Shimla Railway, completed in 1903. It’s also known for the handicraft shops that line The Mall, a pedestrian avenue, as well as the Lakkar Bazaar, a market specializing in wooden toys and crafts.
Day 07: Shimla
After breakfast, excursion to Kufri.Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, you can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri.Later visit Shimla mosques built in (1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay, The Scandal Point, Jhaku Temple and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. Overnight stay.
Day 08: Shimla- Delhi by Train
After breakfast, transport to railway station to board on train for Delhi.
Arrive Delhi, free for own activities. Overnight stay.
Day 09: Delhi-Departure
After breakfast, transfer to airport to board on flight for onward journey.
|City||Category – 4 Star|
|Delhi||Country Inn & Suites/ Radisson Ghaziabad|
|Agra||Grand Imperial / Four Points by Sheraton|
|Jaipur||Four Points by Sheraton / Ramada|
- International Air Fare
- Garlanding upon Arrival
- Accommodation on sharing basis in mentioned or similar hotels
- Meals –Bed & Breakfast basis
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- English Speaking Guide wherever required
- Elephant Ride at Amer Fort, Jaipur
- AC Chair Car Train Tickets from Delhi-Kalka – Delhi
- Toy Train from Kalka-Shimla-Kalka
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives by Air – Condition vehicle with ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- Driver bata, parking, toll, fuel.
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person Per Person
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any Visa Fees
- Any Tips
- Any meals which is not specified in includes.
- Any other rides / Gondola Ride / Sledge
- Personal nature expenses like camera fees, telephone / laundry, liquor bills etc.
- Travel insurance etc.
- And anything which is not specified in includes.