Exotic Kerala – £ 859.00 per person based on 2 Adults on Half board basis.
FIXED Departures Tour.
Exotic Kerala ( 7 Nights/ 8 Days)— Cochin(2) – Thekkady (1) – Kumarkom (1) – Kovalam (3 nights)
Travel Period: 9 June – 21 Sept 2017
- EXOTIC KERALA 7 Night
- Percentage Savings : 40%
- Adults : 2 Adults
- Tour Type : Fixed Departure
- Flights : Flight Included
- Board Basis : Half board
- Room Basis : Superior Room (Upgrade – extra £95 Per person for 7 nights )
- USPs : Including all Transfer & Tours, Monuments, English speaking guide etc.
- VAI Offer Price : £ 859.00 PP Need help
Need help finding your perfect Holiday to India?
Contact your personal Travel Expert on 0203 5192 633
Day 01: Arrive Cochin
Upon arrival in Cochin International Airport you will be escorted to the Hotel. Overnight stay in the Hotel.
Day 02 Cochin
After breakfast in the Hotel sightseeing tour of Cochin that includes visit to Fort Cochin, Santa Cruz Basilica, Dutch Palace at Mattancherry, St. Francis Church and Chinese fishing nets. In evening enjoy Kathakali Dance Show. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 03 Cochin – Thekkady (157Kms)
After breakfast, drive to Thekkady enjoy watching varied birds and animals like tigers, elephants, wild boar, deer, etc at the Periyar/Thekkady National Park. You can also visit a few tribal villages around Periyar and witness fascinating activities of tribals collecting honey from dangerous hill bees. Return to hotel at night.
Day 04-Thekkady–Kumarakom (125 Kms)
Today check-out from the hotel and drive to Kumarakom – known for its bird sanctuary, Kumarakom is an oasis of tranquility that soothes both body and soul. Indeed, from mangrove forests to paddy fields, Kumarakom is truly a place worth visiting at least once during your tour to Kerala. Check into a hotel on arrival and spend the remaining part of the day at leisure. Stay overnight in hotel.
Day 05:Kumarakom- Kovalam (175 Kms)
Morning after breakfast we transfer you to Kovalam . On arrival at Kovalam, check at hotel. Kovalam is one of the finest beach resorts in the world and is also termed as the beautiful beach paradise on the earth. It consists of three adjacent crescent beaches and also picture perfect tropical beaches.Enjoy leisure activities at the beach enjoy the panoramic view of the surrounding and feel romantic ambiance of the cool breeze blowing from the sea. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Morning after breakfast day at leisure at the beach.Overnight stay in Kovalam. (No transport)
Day 07: Kovalam
Morning after breakfast day at leisure at the beach.Overnight stay in Kovalam. (No transport).
Day 08:Kovalam- Trivandrum (13 Kms)/ Depart
Today check-out from the hotel and drive to Trivandrum airport for your flight back home.
Hotels based on above Programme :-
|01||Cochin||2||Abad Plaza with Breakfast|
|02||Thekkady||1||Abad Green Forest with Breakfast|
|03||Kumarakom||1||Abad Whispering Palm with Breakfast|
|04||Kovalam||3||Abad Harmonia Ayurveda Beach Resort with Breakfast|
Fixed Departure dates :-
|Departure Airport||Dates||Price from –|
- Flights Included
- Garlanding upon arrival
- Accommodation in mentioned or similar hotels on Twin sharing/ double occupancy basis.
- Meal Plan – Half board basis.
- Entrance fees as per itinerary.
- English speaking Guide at Cochin (01 day) & at Thekkady (01 day).
- Kathakali Dance show at cochin.
- Boat Ride in Periyar Lake.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives by Air – Condition vehicle with ALL INDIA
- Driver bata, parking, toll, fuel.
- 02 bottles of Mineral water Per day Per Person.
- Any Tips.
- Any other rides/Trekking.
- Any Meals which is not specified in inclusions.
- Personal nature expenses like camera fees, telephone / laundry, liquor bills etc.
- Travel insurance etc.
- And anything which is not specified in.