Krishna ,Taj and the Tiger
KRISHNA ,TAJ AND THE TIGER- £989.00 per person based on 2 Adults on B&B basis
Krishna ,Taj and the Tiger (7 N /8 Days)— Delhi –Agra–Ranthambore –Jaipur
Travel Period 20/05/2017 – 30/09/2017
- KRISHNA TAJ AND THE TIGER 7 Nights
- Board Basis : Bed & Breakfast
- Adults : 2 Adults
- Flight : Flight Included
- Price includes- 5 star Hotels, Entrance,Transfers and Tour & Guide, 02 Canter Safari at Ranthambore.
- VAI Offer Price : £ 989.00 PP
Day 01: Arrive at Delhi
On arrival in Delhi meet and greet by our representative in Indian traditional with garlanding and escorted to Hotel. Later, proceed for guided sightseeing tour of old and New Delhi. Covering the RajGhat passed through Red Fort, India Gate, the President House, the Qutub Minar and Overnight stay.
Day 02: Delhi
After breakfast in the Hotel, proceed to full day sightseeing of Delhi covering Lotus temple, Akshardham temple, Humayu Tomb, Birla Temple etc. Later in evening free to explore the city (old Delhi)& markets in old Delhi.Return back to Hotel& overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 03–Delhi/Mathura, Vrindawan/Agra (215kms)
After early morning breakfast drive to Agra en route visit Mathura/ Vrindawan. visit the temples in Mathura, transcendental abode of Lord Krishna. Vrindavan just 15 km from Mathura, is another major place of pilgrimage. It is said that Lord Krishna is so connected to the city that he never leaves Vrindavan. Meet and visit the ISKON foundation .The place is noted for its numerous temples – both old and modern, the name Vrindavan evokes the playfulness and lovable characteristics of Shri Krishna. Later drive to Agra, on arrival check-in to hotel.
Day 04 –Agra
Early morning visit taj in the morning hours, return to the hotel formorning breakfast . Proceed for guided tour of Agra visit Agra Fort& explore the rich history of Mughal emperors creation, Later visit the TajMahalwhich is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra (closed on Fridays). Overnight stay.
Day 05: Agra /Ranthambore (310 Kms)
After early morning breakfast drive toRanthambore – famous for the wildlife sanctuary, on arrival check-in to hotel, later move for Evening jungle safari in jeep. Enjoy watching tiger in its natural habitat, Ranthambore is one of the finest tiger reserves of India and considered the best place to spot a tiger in his own natural habitat. (The park is also popular for the wildlife photography).Later drive back to hotel & relax. Overnight Stay
Day 06: Ranthambore/Jaipur(185 kms)
After morning breakfast drive for Morning Jungle safari with Jeep. Afternoon drive to Jaipur – the fabled “pink city” of the desert named after Jai Singh, the former Maharaja of Jaipur. Arrive at Jaipur & transfer to the hotel. Night stay in Jaipur.
Day 07: Jaipur
After breakfast, visit the majestic Amber Fort. Ride up on Elephants to the former capital of the royals set against the backdrop of the wooded hills. Later visit the Palace of Winds also known as HawaMahal, Past, present and future merge at Jai Singh’s observatory, JalMahal etc.Over Night stay.
Day 08: Jaipur / Delhi (260 kms)/Departure
Morning after Breakfast check-out and drive to Delhi, on arrival drive to airport to board your flight for onward journey to way back home.
|City||5 STAR Hotels|
|Delhi||Country Inn & Suites|
- International Airfares.
- Garlanding upon arrival.
- Accommodation in hotels on double sharing basis.
- Elephant Ride at Amer fort.
- 02 Canter Safari at Ranthambore National park.
- 02 Jeep Safari’s at Ranthambore National park.
- Meal Plan : B&B basis except at Ranthambore where meal plan is on full board basis.
- English Speaking Guide during the Sightseeing.
- All entrance fees.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour.
- 02 bottle of mineral water per person daily.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any tip to guide and drivers
- Personal nature expenses like camera fees, telephone / laundry, liquor bills etc.
- Travel insurance etc.
- Anything which is not mentioned in includes.